Harker Expectorant Support 250ml
Harker Herbals Expectorant Support is a traditional herbal tonic that supports removal of mucus from the lungs. Specifically formulated to support those recovering from ills and chills. The herbs and oils in Expectorant Support also soothe the airways while supporting lower respiratory health.
- Helps loosen mucus
- Supports healthy breathing
- Supports bronchial and respiratory health
- Liquid formula for fast absorption
- Can be taken long term
- Suitable for all the family
Oils & Ethers
- Camphor Laurel(Cinnamomum camphora (also known as Laurus camphora) -Oil of leaves and wood)
- Cedarwood(Cedrus deodara -Aromatic oil of the wood)
- Jojoba(Simmondsia chinensis -Oil from the seed)
- Lemon(Citrus limonum -Oil from the lemon rind)
- Lime(Citrus aurantifolia (also known as Citrus medica var. acida and C. latifolia) -Oil from the lime rind)
- Menthol Oil(Mentha piperita -Menthol is derived from Peppermint oil.)
- Peppermint(Mentha piperita -Oil from the whole plant (above ground) just before flowering)
- Pine (Commercial)(Pinus radiata -Oil from the Pine needles)
- Spearmint(Mentha spicata (also known as Mentha viridis) -Oil of the flowering tips)
- Cayenne pepper or Chilli(Capsicum minimum -Dried pods)
- Comfrey(Symphytum officinale -The root)
- Elecampane(Inula helenium -The root)
- Ginger(Zingiber officinalis -The rhizome)
- Marshmallow(Althaea officinalis -The root)
- Acacia(Acacia decurrens -A fine, off-white powder from the gum)
- Carrageen (Irish Moss)(Chondrus crispus)
- Celtic sea salt(Mer Sal -Unprocessed, sundried sea salt)
- Citric acid(From the latin word 'citrus')
- Glycerine (veg)(A sweet tri-atomic alcohol)
- Iodine(Iodas ('violet-coloured') - Greek -Natural seaweed ash-derived organic iodine)
- U.V. Light-Treated Rain Water
Shake vigorously before use.
Adult:5 - 10ml, 3-4 times daily.
Child:1/2 dose, 4-6 times daily.
Baby (over one year):1/4 dose, 4-6 times daily.
Swill for 10 secs before swallowing.