You may be at risk of hepatitis C if you:
- ever had a tatoo or body piercing using unsterile equipment
- had a blood transfusion before 1992
- ever injected drugs
- have ever been in prison
- ever lived or had medical treatment in a high risk country (eg Pakistan, Egypt,Eatern Europe including Russia, developing countries in Africa and Asia)
- were born to a mother with Hepatitis C or...
- are aged from 35-69 years.
Private and Confidential - Results in just 5 minsutes.
And it might save you from Live Cancer.
Ask the pharmacist staff for more information.
* if you are a New Zealand resident and fit one of more of these risk factors, we can screen you for Hepatitis C for free.Most people with Hep C can also be trreated by the Pharmacist in just 8 weeks.