Harker Childrens Wind, Calm &Amp; Settle (Previously: Tummy Soothe) 150ml
Soothes and eases upset stomachs and improves digestion.
A calming, gentle herbal syrup to:
- Soothe and ease upset stomachs
- Improve digestion
- Encourage settled rest by relaxing the nervous system
- May relieve symptoms associated with bloating and gas
- Includes dill and mandarin essential oils, traditionally used to relieve infantile stomach upsets.
- Includes chamomile, which clinical research shows supports relief from wind in babies.
Each 5ml dose contains:
- DillAntheum graveolensessential oil 4.65mg
- ChamomileMatricaria recutitaextract equivalent to dried flowers 2234.7mg
- Mandarin oil - cold pressedCitrus reticulate4.45mg
- Lemon BalmMelissa officinalisextract equivalent to dried herb 488mg
- Organic Rice Malt
- Vegetable Glycerine
AllergensThis product contains plant oil. It is free from allergens such as animal oil, animal matter, bee material, caffeine, cereals, crustacea, eggs, gluten, herbs not listed as active ingredients, milk, nuts, plant matter, polydextrose, quinine, seeds, soy, spices, sulphites and yeast. It has not undergone hydrolysis. It does not contain antioxidants. It is BSE-TSE free. No genetically modified organisms are used in the production of ingredients or compounds.
Shake well before use. Take 3 to 5 times daily.
INFANTS 0 - 1 years: 0.5mL (10 drops)
CHILDREN 1 - 2 years: 1 to 2mLs
CHILDREN 2-5 years: 2 to 3mLs
CHILDREN 5 years and over:5mLs
Young children may prefer to take this syrup diluted in water or in a favourite natural juice or smoothie.PLEASE DO NOT EXCEED THE STATED DOSE FOR UNDER 5 YEARS WITHOUT PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. Refrigerate after opening and use within 90 days. Not suitable for diabetics.
TAKE EXTRA CARE: As young children can develop serious illness quickly, we recommend you take extra care and always consult your health professional when using on infants under the age of 2 years. Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.