Harker Childrens Deeplung Support 150ml
Calms and soothes a tight chest and supports healthy breathing.
A soothing and calming herbal syrup to:
- Help relax a tight chest
- Support drying the mucus membranes and clearing mucus from the lower respiratory tract
- Useful support for the body's response to allergens and for winter ills and chills
HOW IT WORKS?
- Includes several herbs which clinical research shows support and calm a tight chest and support clear airways.
Each 5ml dose contains:
- Ivy Helix hedera extract equivalent to dry leaf 513.6mg
- Baical skullcap Scutellaria baicalensis extract equivalent to dry root 810.8mg
- Pelargonium Pelargonium sidoides extract equivalent to dry root 121.65mg
- Licorice Glychrrhiza glabra extract equivalent to dry root 877.65mg
Standardised to contain glycyrrhizin 17.6mg
- Adhatoda Adhatoda vascica extract equivalent to dry leaf 810.8mg
- Organic Rice Malt
- Vegetable Glycerine
AllergensThis product contains plant oil. It is free from allergens such as animal oil, animal matter, bee material, caffeine, cereals, crustacea, eggs, gluten, herbs not listed as active ingredients, milk, nuts, plant matter, polydextrose, quinine, seeds, soy, spices, sulphites and yeast. It has not undergone hydrolysis. It does not contain antioxidants. It is BSE-TSE free. No genetically modified organisms are used in the production of ingredients or compounds.
DIRECTIONS:Shake well before use. Take 3 to 5 times daily.
CHILDREN 1 - 2 years:1 to 2mLs
CHILDREN 2-5 years:2 to 3mLs
CHILDREN 5 years and over:5mLs
Young children may prefer to take this syrup diluted in water or in a favourite natural juice or smoothie.PLEASE DO NOT EXCEED THE STATED DOSE FOR UNDER 5 YEARS WITHOUT PROFESSIONAL ADVICE.Refrigerate after opening and use within 90 days. Not suitable for diabetics.
TAKE EXTRA CARE:As young children can develop serious illness quickly, we recommend you take extra care and always consult your health professional when using on infants under the age of 2 years. Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.