Harker Childrens Day Chest Soothe 150ml
Eases and soothes the chest and supports dry, tickly airways.
A gentle, soothing herbal syrup to:
- Help relax and ease the chest
- Support healthy breathing
- Soothe dry, tickly airways.
HOW IT WORKS?
- These demulcent and calming herbs create a protective film over the mucus membranes, soothing irritated tissues.
- Includes pelargonium which clinical research shows supports recovery from and may support symptoms associated with, ills and chills.
Each 5ml dose contains:
- Pelargonium Pelargonium sidoides extract equivalent to dry root 137mg
- Marshmallow Althea officinalis extract equivalent to dry root 677.2mg
- Mullein Verbascum Thapsus extract equivalent to dry leaf 948.2mg
- Ivy Helix hedera extract equivalent to dry leaf 623.2mg
- Organic Rice Malt
- Vegetable Glycerine
AllergensThis product contains plant oil. It is free from allergens such as animal oil, animal matter, bee material, caffeine, cereals, crustacea, eggs, gluten, herbs not listed as active ingredients, milk, nuts, plant matter, polydextrose, quinine, seeds, soy, spices, sulphites and yeast. It has not undergone hydrolysis. It does not contain antioxidants. It is BSE-TSE free. No genetically modified organisms are used in the production of ingredients or compounds.
DIRECTIONS:Shake well before use. Take 3 to 5 times daily.
INFANTS 0 - 1 years:0.5mL (10 drops)
CHILDREN 1 - 2 years:1 to 2mLs
CHILDREN 2-5 years:2 to 3mLs
CHILDREN 5 years and over:5mLs
Young children may prefer to take this syrup diluted in water or in a favourite natural juice or smoothie.PLEASE DO NOT EXCEED THE STATED DOSE FOR UNDER 5 YEARS WITHOUT PROFESSIONAL ADVICE.Refrigerate after opening and use within 90 days. Not suitable for diabetics.
TAKE EXTRA CARE:As young children can develop serious illness quickly, we recommend you take extra care and always consult your health professional when using on infants under the age of 2 years. Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.