Harker Be Well Vitamin C 250ml
Out of stock
Easily absorbed therapeutic doses of Vitamin C - essential to maintain healthy immunity and a potent antioxidant
- Colds and flu - the body uses more Vitamin C while the immune system is compromised
- Wound healing and skin conditions in general - Vitamin C is a strong anti-oxidant and helps collagen production essential for healthy skin
- Times of stress or where sleep quality is compromised
- Those seeking an iron supplement - Vitamin C assists absorption of iron
- As a companion product to every product in the Harker Herbals range to aid recovery from illness and maintain healthy immune function
- Those whose diet is lacking in nutrients to provide the body with sufficient Vitamin C
- Easily absorbed source of Vitamin C as a liquid with a stable level of Vitamin C at 650mg per 10 ml
- Organic plant source of Vitamin C with no ascorbic acid added
- Pleasant tasting tangy orange flavour
- Convenient - no need to add water - can be taken straight from a spoon
- Vitamin C is essential for healthy immune function, especially during illness or stress
- Vitamin C is key to healthy cartilage, bones and wound healing
- Vitamin C increases the absorption of iron
- Vitamin C plays a vital role in collagen production, essential for healthy skin, blood vessels, bones and gums
- Suitable for all ages from 1 year
- Suitable to take while pregnant or breastfeeding
- Can be taken long term and can be used to maintain Vitamin C levels
- Can be taken with other products in the Be Well range and should be encouraged as a companion purchase to all Be Well and Children's products as well as the Original Tonics
- Free from preservatives, alcohol, dairy and gluten, vegan - friendly
- An easy source of Vitamin C when the body cannot gain sufficient Vitamin C from the diet.
Active ingredients in each 10ml dose:
ORGANIC SEA BUCKTHORN
equivalent to 21g fresh juice
Delivers 650mg Vitamin C per 10ml
Be well formulas use standardised herbal extracts where possible. Please see the label for specific detail.
In a base of brown rice syrup, natural sweeteners, natural flavours citric acid and water.
Each 5ml dose contains approximately 1.75gm of natural plant sugars (or the equivalent to the natural sugars in 1/ 8 of a small apple).
Adults: 10ml per day.
Children 1-5 years: 1ml per day.
Children 6-12 years: 5mls per day.
Get well: If unwell, take recommended dose every three hours daily
Stay well: Take recommended dose once daily to maintain healthy immunity