The Good Vitamin Kids Good Multi Vitamin 90
The Good Vitamin
Kids will love The Good Vitamin Co. Multivitaminsoft-chews!
Tess, the Tui is the treasured native bird of our lands! singing in the trees from dawn till dusk, she is the loudest of all birds. To maintain her energy & protect her vibrant feathers, Tess believes the power of our multivitamins formulation is just what she needs for good health and long-lasting energy!
Our uniquely formulated multivitamins with natural pectin to support healthy digestion from the goodness of fibre and maintaining stable glucose levels for balanced energy throughout the day, our Kids GoodMultivitaminswill support to improve kids' overall health and wellness, and help them grow stronger for life!
- Halal Certified
- Pectin Fruit Base
- No Gluten or Gelatin
- No Dairy, Egg, Nuts or Soy
- No Artificial Flavours or Colours
- Vegan Friendly
- Non Sugar Coated
- Vitamin A (Retinyl Acetate): 350mcg
- Vitamin C (as L-Ascorbic Acid): 15mg
- Vitamin D: 6mcg
- Vitamin E: 5mg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): 10mcg
- Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide): 6mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine): 1.1mg
- Folic Acid: 75mcg
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin): 1.25mcg
- Biotin: 2.5mcg
- Vitamin B5 (D-Calcium Pantothenate): 3mg
- Calcium (Calcium Hydrophosphate):3.75mg
- Phosphorus: 3mg
- Zinc (as Zinc Citrate): 500mcg
- Magnesium (Magnesium Sulfate): 250mcg
- Copper (Complex Copper Sulfate): 5mcg
- Selenium (Selenium Enriched Yeast): 10mcg
- Potassium (Potassium Chloride): 1mg
Children 2-3 years: Give 1 soft-chew per day. Children 4+ years: Give 2 soft-chews per day. Or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Adults should always supervise their children. Do not use if tamper seal is broken or missing. Not suitable for children under 2 years of age without medical advice. Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate. Contains sugar.