The Good Vitamin Good Multi Effervescnt Tablets 15
The Good Vitamin
Benefits Of Good Multi Effervescent Tablets
- Supports general health and well-being
- Supports energy levels
- Contains 15 daily nutrient
- Juicy Lemon Flavour
Benefits Of EffervescentTablets
- Distributed More Evenly: Conventional tablets dissolve gradually in the stomach once ingested and can sometimes only partially dissolve which can lead to irritation in some cases.This means not only a better taste but also less chance of irritation and a more efficient means of ingesting the ingredients.
- Increased Liquid Intake: Effervescent tablets provide the nutritional benefits intended, but in addition to this they also increase liquid intake. This can be especially beneficial if you are dehydrated or ill and not ingesting as much fluid as usual.
- Easy Alternative to Regular Tablets: They can be a great alternative for those who may have trouble swallowing.
- Pleasant Taste And Convenient:Pop the tablet into water, watch it dissolve and drink!
Each Tablet Contains: Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 100mg, Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hydrochloride) 5mg, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 5mg, Vitamin B3 (Niacin) 20mg, Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) 5mg, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 5mg, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 5mcg, Biotin 100mcg, Calcium (Calcium Carbonate) 130mg, Phosphorus (Potassium Phosphate) 20mg, Potassium (Potassium Phosphate) 75.6mg, Magnesium (Magnesium Oxide) 100mg, Zinc (Zinc Gluconate) 5mg, Selenium (Sodium Selenite) 5mcg, Manganese (Manganese Chloride) 0.5mg. Tabletting Aids, Natural Flavour (Lemon).
Adults take 1 effervescent tablet daily, dissolved in water, or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Cautions: Do not use if cap ring is broken or missing. Dietary supplements can only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate. If you are pregnant, nursing or on medication, seek the advice of a healthcare professional before use.