Solgar Resveratrol 100 Mg 60 Vegetable Capsules
Out of stock
Solgar Resveratrol is a natural polyphenol found in red wine, peanuts and in some plants, including the herb Polygonum cuspidatum.
Resveratrol is a small molecule, classified as a stilbene. Polyphenols, such as resveratrol, possess antioxidant properties that help fight cell-damaging free radicals in the body which can contribute to oxidative stress, and in turn may contribute to the premature aging of cells. Each vegetable capsule contains more resveratrol than a typical bottle of red wine
- High potency antioxidant properties
- Support to help fight free radical damage
- May support against premature aging
Take one to two capsules daily with food, or as professionally prescribed.
- Polygonum cuspidatum (root) 200 mg- providing Resveratrol 100 mg (50%)
- Hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose
- Vegetable magnesium stearate
- Silicon dioxide
- Dicalcium phosphate
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner
Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur
Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18