Solgar Alpha Lipoic Acid 200 Mg 50 Vegetable Capsules
Solgar Alpha Lipoic Acid is a coenzyme and an excellent antioxidant choice.
Alpha Lipoic Acid is referred to as the universal antioxidant because it is water and fat soluble, enabling it to function in both the membrane and aqueous parts of cells, to help fight cell damaging free radicals in the body. Alpha Lipoic Acid supports the regeneration of glutathione, one of the body's primary antioxidants, and helps to recycle glutathione, Vitamins C and E, and Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10)
- Water and fat soluble antioxidant
- Support to recycle other antioxidants such as Vitamin C and E
- Helps fight free radical damage in the cell
Take one vegetable capsule twice daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid 200 mg
- Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Vegetable Cellulose
- Vegetable Magnesium Stearate
- Free of gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, yeast, sugar, sodium, artificial flavor, sweetener, preservatives and color
- Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women
- If you are taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement
- Discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner if any adverse reactions occur