Harker Ear Nose Throat 250ml
Harker Herbals Ear Nose & Throat is a go-to tonic for thousands of New Zealanders when battling winter ills and chills. This classic herbal blend focuses on the upper respiratory tract, helping clear the airways in stuffy heads and soothing the ears, nasal passages and throats. Great to take at the first sign of ills and chills. Includes plant-based ingredients to support the immune system under attack. Excellent as a throat gargle.
- Helps settle tickly throat
- Soothes the airways in the ears, nose and throat
- Supports clear airways in the upper respiratory tract
- Excellant as a throat gargle for dry, scratchy throats
- Liquid formula for fast absorption
- Can be taken long term
- Suitable for all the family
Best taken straight by 1 to 1 teaspoon straight for most disorders or by drops for infants and general prevention. Can be taken in 50mls of boiled water as a tea. Dietary Advice: Avoid - mucus-forming foods such as gluten, egg-white, chocolate, sugar, dairy, polyunsaturated oils, regular salt
- Contains Menthol.
- To accustom to product take a to dose for the first 2 or 3 days.
- If taking prescribed medication, consult with your Doctor prior to using 'Malcolm Harker' herbal tonics.
- Avoid coffee or tea for hour before and after dose.
- Do not exceed stated dose.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- While some sources suggest that some ingredients contained in this product should not be taken during pregnancy, Malcolm Harker M.H.D. considers that this product may be taken during pregnancy if the dose is reduced to a of the recommended dosage during the first 12 weeks of pregnancy or when attempting conception.