Solgar B-Complex 100 Vegetable Capsules
Solgar Megasorb Vitamin B-Complex is a high potency balanced Vitamin B-Complex formulated for improved absorption and delivering key B vitamins, including Thiamine (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Niacin (B3), Pantothenic Acid (B5), and Vitamin B6, along with other B vitamins such as Folic Acid, Biotin (B7) and Vitamin B12.
Many B vitamins are interdependent, so it is best to take them in combination, for example in a B-complex or a multivitamin containing a B-complex. B vitamins are essential nutrients required by the body. They help our bodies convert food into energy, allowing us to stay energised throughout the day, as well as supporting our mental performance. B vitamins are water soluble nutrients that are necessary to maintain energy and general vitality, but they are also used by a number of other important functions within the body including immune, nervous system and psychological functions.
Although not dependent on dietary fat for absorption, as one of the main properties of B vitamins is to convert food into energy, it is recommended to take them with a meal.
- High potency B vitamin complex to help unlock energy
- Supports mental performance and concentration
- Assist to reduce tiredness and fatigue
- Perfect for those with busy or active lifestyles
- Vegan and Vegetarian
Take one tablet daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Thiamine (vitamin B1) (as thiamin mononitrate) 100 mg
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 100 mg
- Niacin (vitamin B3) (as niacinamide) 100 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI) 100 mg
- Folic Acid 400 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 100 mcg
- Biotin (as d-biotin) 100 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (vitamin B5) (as d-calcium pantothenate) 100 mg
- Inositol 100 mg
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 20 mg
- Vegetable Cellulose
- Vegetable Magnesium Stearate
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement
Discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner if any adverse reactions occur
Always read the label and use only as directed